How to find us
St. Columba’s is situated on St. Columba’s Close, CV1 4BX, but you might find it easier to find us from St. Nicholas Street, as you drive towards the Canal Basin. If you are walking from the City Centre then cross the ring road over the Canal Basin Bridge and head straight up the hill. The church is on the left hand side.
Sunday Worship: 10.45am
Wednesday Welcome: 5:30pm to 8:00pm;
Women’s Fellowship: 1st & 3rd Wednesday 12:45
What to Expect
St. Columba’s is a small congregation committed to worshipping God, serving the community and providing a welcome to everyone.
- We work in partnership with Midland Langer Seva to welcome anyone who would like a free meal to come along on a Wednesday evening;
- We are a venue for Coventry Winter Night Shelter;
- We host Coventry Comfort Carers for their Monday Breakfast and Friday Evening Meal
- We host Coventry Refugee and Migrant Centre’s Mens Group
- We host an Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
- We host a congregation of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church
- We seek to work with anyone who shares our values and ambition – so come and say hello.